Hair loss can be a very emotional part of the natural aging process, and seeking ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. Until NeoGraft®. NeoGraft’s® advanced technology offers a discrete solution to hair loss, allowing patients to achieve natural looking results with no linear scar, minimal downtime and a shorter recovery period. Hair restoration with NeoGraft® is unnoticeable, making it your secret to tell.
- Superior Results – More natural looking hair, short or long for both men and women.
- Advanced Technology – Automated technology, least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentle – Safe, little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision, no staples, no linear scar.
- Quick Recovery Time– Typically back to work the next day.
- Effective – Less activity restrictions than traditional strip methods.
- Discrete – Patients can typically go back to work the next day.
- Affordable– We have programs available to meet your exact needs.
With the NeoGraft® Automated FUE Hair Transplant device, we have taken the benefits of the FUE method and have automated the technique. First, the NeoGraft® device uses a motorized punch that gently rotates around each individual graft (slowly rotates approximately 2 times) in a perfectly cylindrical shapes. Second, the NeoGraft® device uses a controlled pneumatic pressure (suction) to slide out the follicles smoothly and uniformly, so there is no pulling and twisting as with forceps which puts the follicle at risk for damage.
The benefits of the automated FUE method to the patient are the same as manual FUE; minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar, little to no risk of complications, quick recovery time, fewer activity limitations and a more natural looking result than traditional strip methods.
The “minimally invasive” NeoGraft® Automated (FUE) and Implantation Hair Restoration procedure is quickly becoming the new “Gold Standard” for hair transplant procedures.
There are several methods used in doing hair transplants. The “strip” method or FUT (follicular unit transplantation) is the most commonly performed method. The FUE (follicular unit extraction) method, a minimally invasive method of hair transplantation introduced in the late ninety’s and the automated FUE method, the newest most advanced method of hair transplantation available today.
Benefits of the FUE Method:
- FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, relatively minor procedure
- Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
- Procedure is performed with local anesthetic and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required
- Patients experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar and quick recovery times
- And Many More!
The NeoGraft® Automated FUE is also a useful procedure to fix visible linear scars from previous “strip” surgeries. FUE can be used to ‘fill in’ or camouflage those old scars by transplanting new follicles into the area.